Back in March I joined a gym
and I was doing really good for the first month of my membership.
Then at the end of April I got a part-time job at the workout facility I started using and I slowed down a little but was still doing okay with working out.
Then near the end of May I got bronchitis,
had family in town visiting,
| My parents with my kids |
and went on a 2 week vacation so my working out kinda got derailed.
BUT the past week or so I'm doing my best to get back to working out (although I haven't gotten back to getting up at 5am) and I can actually feel myself WANTING to work out.....
I just find that FUNNY! In my wildest dreams I would never have imagined myself "craving" (for lack of better word) a workout. So I just had to share this!
I am still enjoying the treadmill, elliptical and stationary bike and I think I have a LONG way to go before I start working on weight lifting so I'll keep you updated.
What are some things you like to do when you workout?


No comments:
Post a Comment