Monday, March 18, 2013

Update on my New Year Challenge

One of the posts that I actually did at the beginning of this year was about A new year challenge I had seen online.

It was about saving a little money every week so by the end of the year there would be $1,378.00 saved.

Well we are at the end of week 11 today, which would mean I am supposed to have $66.00 in the savings jar.  The last few weeks have slipped by without me depositing anything in the jar but I will catch up today before my week 12 deposit is do tomorrow.  But here are my deposits so far....

My "savings" jar.  I know it won't hold the whole year's worth of money but it's a good start!!!

Since I started this mid week 2 here are the first 2 weeks worth of money

 
Week 3 - 3 dollars
I didn't get pictures of weeks 4 and 5 but the money was still put in.

Week 6 - 6 dollars

So at my last count I have $21 n the jar and will be putting in the remaining $45 that I have to do to catch up.  I will catch up because I want to complete this challenge...no matter how hard it may get.  Let's hope we, as a family, can do it!

I'll keep you updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment