February 13, 2009 my husband and my lives were changed forever. I gave birth to our baby girl, Lillian (better known as Lili).
Little did we really know how much our lives were changing and for the better. Life with a daughter is definitely different than life with just sons.
She has definitely kept up on our toes. From the moment she started moving I said that she was going to be my first broken bone! Well she definitely wanted to live up to that so at the age of 22 months she broke her arm.


There has been many different things that she has done that makes our lives fun, exciting, stressful, and overall interesting ;)
I can't believe she is now 4 years old! I can't imagine our lives without her and I thank God for her everyday. No matter how much she makes me want to pull out my hair somedays it is all worth it.
I can't wait to see what the rest of her life brings to us.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET LILI!!!!
She has definitely kept up on our toes. From the moment she started moving I said that she was going to be my first broken bone! Well she definitely wanted to live up to that so at the age of 22 months she broke her arm.
There has been many different things that she has done that makes our lives fun, exciting, stressful, and overall interesting ;)
I can't believe she is now 4 years old! I can't imagine our lives without her and I thank God for her everyday. No matter how much she makes me want to pull out my hair somedays it is all worth it.
I can't wait to see what the rest of her life brings to us.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET LILI!!!!
| Lili's birthday celebration at my father-in-laws Jan 26, 2013 |
| Lili's birthday cake at home for her "real" birthday |
No comments:
Post a Comment