Saturday, December 29, 2012

Year in Review....

So it's been almost a month since I posted...I fell off the blog wagon again I guess....my original intentions for the month of December was to do a 2012 year in review...so maybe I'll just do a shortened version of it...or I will go into a few days into January.

Here goes....

January 2012....the start of a new year

Looking back at my blog posts and my pictures for January it looks like we had a good amount of snow and the kids got to play in it a lot.  I don't remember much from January so it must not have been a bad month ;)  My memory isn't what it used to be...hehehe....I think I might need to start journaling to remember better....here's a couple of pictures to remember the month ;)

Lili being silly...eating some yogurt

Lili making a snow angel

BJ concentrating on a Chess game with his dad!

February 2012...this is an easy month of remember.

My "baby" girl turned 3.  She acted like she was 2 going on 20 but she only turned 3. ;)

Happy 3rd Birthday, Lili

Lili getting her first Tinkerbell

Enjoying Taco Bell with Daddy for her birthday

March 2012....we had a very busy March this year.  

It started with my boys having their school musical concert.  Then we had our Cub Scout Pine Wood Derby.  The day after the Pine Wood Derby BJ made is First Communion at church. The next big thing was that I went away for the weekend.  This was my first trip away from my kids since they were born.  I had once gone out of town and left the boys but Lili came with me.  I went to a Scrapbooking retreat and had a lot of fun.  While I was gone Brian was an awesome dad as normal and took the kids Geocaching for the first time.  The next big thing this month was my youngest son (as of 2012) turn 6.  We also were able to go to Franklin, TN (outside of Nashville) and meet Dave Ramsey and do our DEBT FREE SCREAM!  It was something we had been working on for 27 months and it was a goal we were excited to meet.  We also got to see the State Capitol of Tennessee to add to our list of State Capitols that we have visited.  On the way home from Nashville we stopped in St. Louis and visited the Arch.

BJ as a kitty in his musical

BJ with his Pine Wood Derby Car


Our family after BJ's first communion

My scrapbook table

The kids at one of their Geocache sites

Hank's birthday cake

Hank and Mom at Taco Bell for his birthday

Tennessee State Capitol

At the Dave Ramsey Show


Our picture with Dave

Screaming "We're DEBT FREE!"

The Arch in St. Louis
Well that was our first 3 months of 2012.  They were fun and busy.  I can't wait to look back at the rest of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment