April 2012...
May 2012...
June 2012...
I think I'll stop for now since this was a long post again. I have one or two more posts for the review. We had a couple busy more months come July and August.
Easter was in early April but we were lucky enough to have nice weather. So nice we rode bikes that afternoon after church. Not many things must have happened in April because I don't have lots of pictures....but after a busy March I can understand.
| Our family Easter 2012 |
| Riding bikes on Easter afternoon |
In May soccer started back up again (I actually think it started at the end of April), we had Teacher's Appreciation gifts (which thanks to Pinterest was a lot more fun this year), Lili had another end of the year program at her Parents Day Out Program and the weather got nice enough to play in the sprinkler during Memorial Day weekend.
| My son actually RUNNING during a soccer game |
| This is more what I'm used to ;) |
| Teacher appreciation in a bottle |
| Lili singing at her end of the year program |
| Playing in the sprinkler |
We tried to have a fun and busy June. We started out with a fun Sunday afternoon hike at a local county park. The second weekend was my "baby"'s 8th birthday. We were able to go to a nearby indoor waterpark and hotel for the night. So we had fun both in the evening and the next morning playing in the water. And of course we came home and had cake and ice cream. The next week we were able to get together with some school friends for a playdate at a local park. We decided to surprise the kids one evening and took a drive (about 1 1/2 hours) to a drive in theater to watch Madagascar 3. Then came Cub Scout Day camp. This week we had both of our boys in Day Camp so my husband and I both spent time at camp..one day we even got to spend it there together ;). At the end of the week of Day Camp my parents and teenage niece and nephew came up for a visit. While they were in town we did lots of fun things but the high light of the week was the Balloon Glow.
| a stop during our "hike" around the park |
| water park fun |
| Birthday cake for my son |
| Mom and the birthday boy |
| having fun at a park |
| waiting on the drive in movie |
| Cub Scout Day camp...sanding a piece of wood |
| Creek walk at Day Camp |
| On the BB Range |
| Balloon Glow |
No comments:
Post a Comment