Sunday, December 2, 2012

Finishing up my month of Thanks...

Day 28 of thanks...I'm thankful for my family..while I've mentioned my husband, my kids and my parents I'm also thankful for the rest of my family...siblings, in-laws, nieces and nephews, etc...without them I wouldn't be who I am and my life wouldn't be as special as it is...each one of them, whether I talk to them regularly or not, have made a huge difference in my life...I am very lucky!

Day 29 of thanks...I'm thankful for even when I'm having an off night my co-workers don't blink when I think I've gone pyscho on my kids ;) (a little stress on me and misbehavior on the kids...bad combo) The hugs always help too ;)

Day of Thanks 30....I am thankful for my flannel sheets...as small as this sounds during cold months in Iowa they make a BIG difference in my bed time....

I always enjoy doing this month of Thanks in November because it makes me realize no matter how bad I think things get I have something to be thankful for...

Throughout the next year I am going to try my hardest to once a week or so list some things I am thankful for...just as a reminder of how lucky I am and hopefully I'll post them here to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment