Monday, April 9, 2012

26th State Capitol Visited

During Spring Break my husband and I decided to take our kids on a trip to Nashville, TN.  We had a couple different reasons to go to Nashville.  One of them being...it's a STATE CAPITOL.  So now we can say we've been to 26 State Capitols.  We are on the "down-hill" slope to seeing all 50 State Capitols.



Tennessee State Capitol

The only indoor shot I got...

Daddy and the kids outside the Capitol

Mommie and the kids outside the Captiol

Mommie and the kids in front of the Andrew Jackson statue

The Capitol from the bottom of the steps in the front of it
Tennessee's Capitol was nice.  It was a busy day that day at the Capitol.  There we LOTS of field trips happening and the Legislature was in session.  So I was about to get one indoor picture because of the number of people in the building at the time but we did get a few nice outdoor pictures.

26 down.....24 to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment