Here are some pictures from my life lately!
 |
| March 31, 2012...I found another WONDERFUL coffee mug while visiting The Arch |
 |
| April 1, 2012...our dinner half way through being made...looks interesting huh? |
 |
April 2, 2012...love seeing this just sitting on the side of the road...
wonder if it's for the construction site a couple blocks away |
 |
| April 5, 2012...what gas was up to last week...how much higher will it go? |
 |
| April 6, 2012...our tree outside starting to bloom |
 |
| April 7, 2012...this is about 8 o'clock at night and fog along the ground |
 |
| April 8, 2012...my boys chasing bubbles in the backyard on Easter |
 |
April 9, 2012...on my way home from work. I love the way the clouds looked.
And that the sun is still somewhat up at 8pm! |
 |
April 11, 2012...this is what I saw on my way HOME from working out....
I think this means I was up too early that day...this is about 6:15 AM |
 |
| April 12, 2012....one of the favorite things for my kid to see during the day...the moon still up at 9:30am |
I only missed 3 days over the past 2 weeks so I'm happy. What are you seeing in your life lately?
No comments:
Post a Comment