HAPPY NEW YEAR!
So once again I am "borrowing" a blog idea from The Non-Consumer Advocate, one of the blogs I follow.
Her blog was about what she was doing, reading, watching, listening and thinking about.....so here's goes...
I am....
watching CSI: New York while waiting for Blue Bloods to start....really the only reason I watch CSI: New York.
listening to my middle child talking to his older brother in their room when they SHOULD be sleeping by now...this is a part of bedtime that I don't like.
reading the normal blogs that I read. I am hoping to start reading some books again soon.
drinking some Coca-Cola from McDonald's (I LOVE FOUNTAIN DRINKS). I was bad and went through the drive thru tonight after dinner because I was afraid if waited til I got home to eat I would end up putting the kids to bed first and then not eating until after 8 and I was hungry!
thinking about brewing me some coffee or making some hot chocolate. I normally don't brew coffee except in the morning but right now some coffee is sounding REALLY good.
wondering if I'm going to be as productive as I want to be this weekend....a lot of times the weekends end up not a productive as my husband and I plan on.
hoping the New Orleans Saints win their playoff game tomorrow night against the Detroit Lions. I've been a Saints fan my whole life through good and bad times....it would be so nice to see them make it to the Superbowl again!
trying to decide whether I should start posting a "365" photo project. A new picture for every day. I've started taking the pics just haven't decided how I would post them....another blog page? a Flickr set? Posting 7 pics at a time in a regular weekly post?
planning on getting my act together and blogging regularly again...I have a list of topics I just need to organize myself (sound familiar...Reclaiming My Life...I never truly was successful at this).
amazed at how much I was able to get in this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment