Anyway here's my list....
NEED TO DO:
- More of Dave Ramsey's FPU with my husband. This is a 16 week course and we have about 6 weeks to finish it.
- Put away the rest of our Christmas decorations. I love putting them up but taking them down is a pain sometimes.
- Update my Quicken software for the past two weeks (I was able to get some of this done from my last goals list but it will be an ongoing goal)
- Figure out where all of our new board games are going to be kept so they aren't on the floor of my living room anymore.
- Clean my oven...over the holidays something spilled over and now it's cooking on the bottom everytime we turn the oven on (luckily I use Norwex and it cleans the oven really easily!)
- Mail off a couple of Mary Kay packages to friends and family
WANT TO DO:
- Go through my kids books and TRY to get rid of some. We have SO many books and they all got more for Christmas...we've run out of space on our book shelvES so something has to be done.
- Hang the new family pictures that I got printed last week
- Plan out the meals for the next week or two. (I've got a list started but I need to actually figure out what day gets what meal).
- Start organizing my scrapbooking supplies better. I will get more done this year and I know it all starts with being organized!
- Learn more about Picasa photo-editing so I can maybe start editing my photos if needed.
- Clean out my refrigerator....I just need to remember to do it BEFORE I go grocery shopping and fill it back up again.
Hopefully I can come back in a week (or maybe less) and tell you I got ALL of my NEEDS/WANTS done.
No comments:
Post a Comment