Things I NEED to get done:
Finish Christmas shopping (okay this is a no-brainer it HAS to be done).- Obviously this was done....I'll share about our purchases on a later post.
- One or two Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University online classes
- My husband and I haven't had the time to sit down together - uninterrupted to be able to do this
- Update my Quicken software from the past 3 weeks
- I haven't gotten this done but at least after the past week of getting ready for Christmas I at least got my checkbook balanced.
Put clean sheets on the guest bed in our attic (my parents arrive on Thursday)- Successful with this one ;)
Straighten up the attic a little more (see above for reason)- I was able to get this done at the same time as putting on the clean sheets. I organized a little and at least made the mess that was up there more managable ;)
And the things I WANT to get done:
Update my Mary Kay inventoryfor end of year coming up- I only marked out some of the above because I'm about half done with this task. When I was straightening the attic for my parents visit I was able to do some of the inventory....so I'm giving myself 1/2 credit
- Work on our January Budget with my husband
- see #2 on my NEED list above for this reason
- Plan out some blog ideas for the next couple of weeks
- I won't put marks through this although I have some ideas written down - of course I wrote these down during Thanksgiving break but they are still valid ideas.
Workout at least 2 times- I got 3 workouts in last week and so far 2 this week so YEAH ME!
Get our family pictures printed up from our picture session we did in OCTOBER(I never claimed to be quick on some things)- Now I just have to get them in the frames and up on the walls.
Well I think I did okay. I didn't get everything I NEED/WANTed to get done accomplished but for the week before Christmas, a vacation week for my husband (which of course I wanted to enjoy as much as possible), no school for my youngest and getting prepared for my parents visit I think I won't "beat myself" up too much.
At least I have a place to start for my next list of things I NEED/WANT to get done.
No comments:
Post a Comment