Sunday, December 18, 2011

My goals for this week....

It's the week before Christmas and I have some things that I WANT to get done and some things that I NEED to get done.  So in hopes of actually getting most IF not all of the things I WANT to get done I'm listing them here (hoping that I will feel more accountable then just a regular "to-do" list).

Things I NEED to get done:


  • Finish Christmas shopping (okay this is a no-brainer it HAS to be done).
  • One or two  Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University online classes
  • Update my Quicken software from the past 3 weeks
  • Put clean sheets on the guest bed in our attic (my parents arrive on Thursday)
  • Straighten up the attic a little more (see above for reason)

And the things I WANT to get done:

  • Update my Mary Kay inventory (I've been a little lazy recently) for end of year coming up
  • Work on our January Budget with my husband
  • Plan out some blog ideas for the next couple of weeks
  • Workout at least 2 times
  • Get our family pictures printed up from our picture session we did in OCTOBER (I never claimed to be quick on some things)
I know I have other things that should be on each list but at this moment I really can't think of them so I'm going to be content with these lists.

I'll be honest and report on my progress of these lists soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment