Sunday, January 8, 2012

A week of pictures

So as I said in my Goals List I am trying to decide if I want to do a "365 Project" of pictures.  I've known a couple people to try (but not complete it) and one of the blogs I follow, The Frugal Girl and her son,  do this.  It seems like an interesting challenge to me but I don't know how I should do it.

Some of my options are:
  • I could make another blog page that is just my pictures
  • I could post 7 at a time on a weekly basis here
  • I could look into using Flickr or something like that but I don't know enough about that to figure out how to share my pictures with people.
So as I try to figure this out I think I am just going to post the pictures I have for now.  One of the things about this "365 Project" would be that I am not just posting pictures that I have taken in the past but I would have to take at least 1 new picture a day.  I'm also hoping to improve my photo taking skills or editing skills (which are non-existent right now).

This past week I think I've gotten a new picture 5 out of the 7 days...so here they are....

January 1, 2012
My mom and my Lili...cutest picture of them together ever!

January 2, 2012
My Dad and my boys before my parents were leaving after visiting for 10 days

January 4, 2012
Just some of the new games we got for Christmas (we're still looking for a home for them)

January 4, 2012
A two-fer this day...Me and Lili...a setting on my "new" camera has self-portrait so we were practicing

January 6, 2012
I was trying to get a picture of the nice sunrise over my neighborhood
 (I'm still learning how to take pics like this without a flash)

January 7, 2012
My Christmas/Holiday card display
So I missed the 3rd and the 5th but I'm hoping those will be the only days that I miss.

***As I was putting together this post I found a site that I can use as a place to display my pictures for this project.  I'm going to play around with the site for a few days before I decide if I really want use it and share it on this blog.  


1 comment: