Monday, January 16, 2012

Another week of pictures

I still haven't decided what is the best way to share my 365 pictures with you.  Of course this past week I was productive to start my week but as the week progressed my productivity went downhill so I didn't make the time to figure it out.  With that being said....here are my week in pictures (okay so I missed a couple days again ;( but I'm working on that).

January 8, 2012 - starting to count our sons money from their piggy banks
OOPS - FORGOT TO TAKE PICS 
ON THE 9TH AND 10TH :-)

January 11, 2012 - a picture at night...before our first snow

January 12, 2012 - early morning (6:30am) after the first snowfall of the season

January 13, 2012 - a snow angel created by my angel
January 14, 2012....a necklace my 2 year old got for Christmas

January 15, 2012 - a mass of toys....trying to weed out some of the junk
I wonder what this week will bring.....

No comments:

Post a Comment