NEED TO DO:
More of Dave Ramsey's FPU with my husband. This is a 16 week course and we have about 6 weeks to finish it.We are now about half way through this and we have 4 weeks left to go. We will be able to get this done without any problems.Put away the rest of our Christmas decorations. I love putting them up but taking them down in a pain sometimes.Of course I've gotten this done. I still have the snowmen up in my bathroom but that I more winter than Christmas.Update my Quicken software for the past two weeks (I was able to get some of this done from my last goals list but it will be an ongoing goal).I just got this completed this morning but that means I not only got the 2 weeks done from when I wrote this goal but I am caught up with my entries as of my grocery shopping this morning.- Figure out where all of our new board games are going to be kept so they aren't on the floor of my living room anymore. I still haven't figured this out. I haven't really tried it figure it out though.
Clean my oven....over the holidays something spilled over and now it's cooking on the bottom everytime we turn the oven on.Well I got it done here's the blog of it....Cleaning my ovenMail off a couple of Mary Kay packages to friends and family.I got this done.
WANT TO DO:
Go through my kids books and TRY to ger rid of some. We have SO many books and they all got more for Christmas...we've run out of space on our book shelvES so something has to be done.I was able to have my kids pick out 5 books each to give away. Unfortunately they were some of the thinnest ones we had so they didn't make much space.Hang the new family pictures that I got printed last week.I've hung two of the four pictures so I'm making progressPlan out the meals for the next week or two (I've got a list started but I need to actually figure out what day gets what meal). We were able to get most of the meals I had planned eaten but I need to get this more organized again.- Start organizing my scrapbooking supplies better. I will get more done this year and I know it all starts with being organized! I haven't even started looking at this and I'm going on a scrapbooking retreat for part of this weekend....guess I should get working on this ;)
- Learn more about Picasa photo-editing so I can maybe start editing my photos if needed. I haven't taken the time to do this. I don't think about it except when I don't have time to sit down. Guess I need to put this on my paper list of things to do, not just on my blog.
Clean out my refrigerator...I just need to remember to do it BEFORE I go grocery shopping and filling it back up again.I did it! It is SOO much easier when the shelves are close to being empty.
So I think overall I did pretty good this time. In the past 11 days I was able to get almost all of my goals done. And now I have a place to start on my new list of Goals. Obviously the ones I didn't get done will be put on the list and I wonder what else I'll figure I need to do.
I hope to soon sit down and write my list of Goals for 2012. I have a few in mind I just need to see if I have anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment