Back in September I blogged an idea a copied from a couple blogs I read. The basis of it was a list of things I am currently doing/thinking/etc.
I am....
.....watching TV while my husband reads some work papers.
....hoping I can blog all the ideas I thought of while we were driving to our mini-vacation this past weekend.
....excited because I won an ebay auction for an Itouch and it will be arriving sometime this week.
....thinking there are a lot of things I want to do tomorrow and not enough time in the day (man I still need to work on my time management)
....am seeing commercials for new Christmas shows that are going to be coming on this Friday....the kids are going to be so excited.
....wondering if I should start getting up early again to help with my Time Management (this was one of my goals this year).
....feeling scatter-brained on this post - guess it's a good thing it's just a bullet point type post.
....thinks this will be my last bullet post (see line above) for the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment