So last Friday I got my "new" (okay it's 3 yrs old but it's the newer of our two computers) back from the Geek Squad.
Well today (MONDAY) I returned it to Geek Squad around 11am. The computer worked fine on Friday and Saturday and then yesterday started giving us problems....
First it didn't want to shut down and today it was taking FOREVER (okay 4 mins) to start up. So back to Best Buy and Geek Squad I went. After about 10 minutes of us (my 2 yr old, my 5 yr old, and myself) were standing there they finally decided they needed to "check it back in" and rerun diagnostics on it....YOU THINK!!!
As of Friday the hard drive and mother board had been replaced....
I wonder what the next thing is going to be???? I can't wait to see what they say....just give me a new computer already is that too much to ask...okay I know it is but I can hope.
SO I guess it's a good think that last week I received new memory for our "old" (almost 7 yr old) computer and upgraded it. It is definitely more usable now.
I can actually try to do multiple things at the same time without feeling like I'm going to be napping between each function I attempt.
One thing I know is that we're not ready to spend the few hundred dollars on getting a new computer especially since we have one that works (even better now with the memory like I said) and one that is eventually going to be working better with lots of new parts. I just have to have patience.
So I guess I have to just get back to blogging while using the "old" computer. And I think my Patience is getting better. I'll keep you up to date on the saga of the computer.





No comments:
Post a Comment