My 5yr old son and my 2 yr old daughter were playing in the kitchen (which I really don't like) so I called for them to get out of the kitchen. And they did. Well is was snack time a few minutes later and I walked into the kitchen to find this....
I just thought it was funny the way my son set the animals up. When you look at the close up you'll see....
the poor Hippos are having to fight all by themselves. The other animals (which include dinosaurs, a tiger, a gorrilla, zebras, a black bear, and really LARGE (in proportion to the other animals) lizards of some sort.
Makes me wonder what the hippos did that was SOO bad to have all of the animal kingdom, or at least our part of the animal kingdom, turn against the poor hippos.
Whatever it was I hope the hippos can hold there own.
*UPDATE: After talking to my 5yr old today about this he explained to be that the hippos were not fighting the other animals but they were the teachers. I don't know what they were teaching but that's why it was 2 against the rest....so all is good in the animal kingdom at my house!
While it may appear that it is 10 to 2 and the hippos are out numbered, remember that even crocs don't mess with hippos in Africa!
ReplyDelete