Of course I have to say we were very lucky because our warranty expires May 5th and it crashed on me on March 30th. One good thing...our warranty covered accidental breakage also so no matter what is wrong, supposedly, they are going to fix it or replace it. Since it didn't get dropped I know it's just regular wear on the computer but I guess we'll just have to see.
There are two main reasons why this blog is titled Patience. Here they are:
- I have to have patience waiting on our laptop to return and to find out what they did to fix it.
- This laptop that I am using now is SO SLOW that I feel I am going to have to learn patience so that I don't throw this out of the window, breaking both my window and my only working computer I have daily access to.
I do have a few things I want to blog about and I hope to find the PATIENCE to work on those this week. A preview of the topics are this:
- My middle child turns 5!
- My food waste for the past month
- Busy schedules
- Goals update
- Friends
- Scrapbooking
- Importance of backing up your computer regularly
So here I have to say I am thankful that I have become super obsessed over the storage of my pics in multiple places, since the last computer crash, so when our computer crashed I didn't lose any family pics. That would have been HORRIBLE.
So that's it for now I guess. I hope you have a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment