Back in January I told you about the 52 Letter in 52 weeks blog I had read. I started out pretty strong, had a couple of stumbles, and recently well
I've just fallen flat on my face with this project.
So here's my commitment again to try and write at least one letter
(snail mail)
a week to a friend or family member. I don't know why this has been such a hard thing for me to remember for but some reason it has been.
I hope that whoever I send these letters to enjoys them.
I think the reason why being "behind" on this quest baffles me so much is that I am the type of person that sends birthday cards and anniversary cards to my family and friends all year long. I am normally quite organized doing it also to include getting my cards in plenty of time.
I do I have to admit though the last couple of weeks I've been behind on mailing the cards also - I have them bought through May, so needless to say I need to figure out why I'm behind and fix it. I HATE when I seem to forget or I'm late with a birthday, it's the thing I used to be known by, always sending cards on time.
So here I go again....let's hope I can do better this time.



No comments:
Post a Comment