Friday, January 21, 2011

52 letters in 52 weeks....well I'm a little late so 49-50 letters

So one of the blogs I have started to follow is the The Consumer Advocate.  You can find a link to it on the side of my blog under My Blog List.  One of the things she has started doing this year is 52 Letters/52 weeks.  I think I'm going to start this.  I am going to try to send them to all different people but we'll see if that happens.  So if you'd like to be a recipient of one of my letters please send me a message with your address it in.  I am going to say these "letters" may be in many forms.  They may be a true letter, a card, or just a wacky postcard I find but I will not count birthday cards in my 50 Letters.

So don't be shocked if you get a envelope in the mail from me.  I can't wait to go start looking through my boxes for my old stationary...so I just realized this will help me clear out a box in storage also....YEAH ME!

I've also played with the thought of trying a 365 project but I haven't found one that I think I would actually keep up, except maybe a different picture a day - the biggest challenge for me with that one would be to find things to take pictures of BESIDES my children.  I don't know what other kind of 365 project I might be interested in but I'm still mulling it over.  I may decide to start that like February 1st or March 1st and continue for 365 days from there.  Why start on January 1st...that's TOO normal. I'll keep you posted if I come up with anything.  Any ideas are welcome.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment