Video: Red Fox Hunts Mice
So this video is from a PBS Nature program called Christmas in Yellowstone. I'm kinda OBSESSED with Yellowstone, and any National Park for that matter. I know I have blogged about my Bucket List and on it was to visit as many National Parks as possible.
If you look at my blog It's Never too Early Part II you will see that I also want this PBS Nature program as well as other programs and books about the National Parks.
But I am sharing this video not because of my obsession with the National Parks but because of my middle child, Hank's, obsession with this video. After Brian and I saw the program on PBS Nature I went on the website and saw they had this video. The next day I showed the video to my kids and the obsession of Hank's started. Now every so often, okay almost EVERY TIME I am on the internet, Hank asks me if we can watch the video. I hear "Mom can we watch the fox and the mouse." And most of the time I tell him "Later" but every once in a while I give in and we watch it.
I have to say there are a couple of reasons why I don't let him watch it all the time. One is because most of the time I am doing something else and he doesn't want to WAIT until I am done with whatever I am doing. The second reason is because I REALLY want to get back to Yellowstone, hopefully it will happen in 2012, or any of the other really beautiful National Parks that we have in this great country. And by watching the video my urge to go gets rekindled and then I get sad that I'm not there (if only for a moment).
I hope you find this video as entertaining as my kids do. They love to watch it and laugh at the "SILLY FOX" as my 2 yr old Lili would say.
No comments:
Post a Comment