Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Its never too early....Part II

So I was told that I should've posted my list so far....just to give an idea of things I want....so here it is:


PBS Nature: Christmas in Yellowstone  DVD

Ken Burns National Parks: America’s Best Idea DVD Set

Ken Burns National Parks: America’s Best Idea  Book

Ken Burns National Parks: America’s Best Idea Combo with FREE CD Soundtrack
Silence and Solitude: Yellowstone’s Winter Wilderness Book

Josh Groban CDs (I only have his Noel CD)

It's not a lot of things but it's a start.  I have a few months to work on it :)


And as Brian just pointed out to me...yes there is a lot of Yellowstone/National Parks stuff but I think I'm obsessed with Yellowstone as well as all National Parks (as I put on my Bucket List blog) and so I want to be able to watch the Ken Burns documentary whenever I want since I can't just go anytime I want :)


So there it is....do you have your list of wants ready if asked for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment