Thursday, March 10, 2011
Good Morning America - Mary Kay Liquid Foundation
I have been selling Mary Kay for 3 years now and have loved their products for many years before and this is ONE of the reasons I love the products so much. They are on the CUTTING EDGE of technology for their skin care and color products.
One great thing that happened to Mary Kay's Time-Wise Miracle Set (basic skin care needs) this past fall was it was given the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.
I just thought I'd share. I love seeing Mary Kay get the national attention it deserves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the Mary Kay products and just got my stripe test for the new foundation a few days. :) Gotta love that personal service!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Erika. One thing Mary Kay taught her consultants (and it is still being taught) is treat someone like you want to be treated....personalized service is the best.
ReplyDelete