It's been a long time since I've posted in my blog.
I've gotten out of the habit of both posting and reading the blogs that I enjoy. I need to get back into both habits.
So let's see if I remember how ;)
5 Things I'm grateful for.....
1. My husband...He is the best thing that has happened to me in my life. We've been together almost 20 years and he makes me happier each day than the day before.
2. My kids...As crazy as they make me I can't imagine life without them.
3. My house....This past September we upgraded our house. We ate now in a home that is big enough for our growing family.
4. My friends....I have a great group of friends. They are from different times in my life but the ones that have stayed with me mean the world to me, whether I talk to them daily, weekly, monthly, or just keep in touch through Facebook (or another way). They help keep grounded.
5. My family....no explanation necessary. ..they're family.
No comments:
Post a Comment