Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015!

I am not one for New Year's Resolutions.  I think they set you up for failure. At least my history is that I seem to fail every time I set a resolution.

So as I have done in the past I will set my goals for the year and hope I get close to making them or make them.  But this year I am also making a 2015 Bucket List and I may make my life long Bucket List.

So here is a start to my Goals (they are always changing and evolving).

2015 Goals

Find a better balance of me time vs family time vs couple time.

Get back to actively scrapbooking.

Purge more things from my house.

Organize my paperwork better again.

Get more active.

Make our summer vacation not just a trip to see family/attend a wedding but an actual vacation.

See/connect with my friends more.

Take more pictures with my DSLR camera. (I used to take a ton of pictures but I've gotten lazy over the past year and since I upgraded to a smartphone in October I've gotten even worse)

Make sure I'm in more pictures.

My BUCKET LIST is to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment