Thursday, March 6, 2014

Giving up Fast Food

So I gave up Fast Food for Lent....this was something I thought about for a few weeks before deciding exactly what I was going to do.  I realized I eat Fast Food about once a week sometimes more depending on what is going on.  I do it because I want it....sometimes it's because I'm busy and it's quick but most of the time it is because I want it and don't want to fix me something at home....so I figured this is a good sacrifice for me to make.

Well Lent started yesterday and already I was "tested."

Tonight we went to McD's for Symon's first birthday dinner (a tradition to bring the kids there on their 1st bday) and I was good and didn't eat....but it was hard...you don't realize how easy it is to just pick up a french fry when breaking them apart for a 1 year old to eat.

I was glad I was careful because I can see how it could've easily happened without realizing it.  This is going to be an interesting forty days but I know I can do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment