Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4 of Thanks

My 4th day of thanks is for my wonderful babysitter.  This past January I finally found a teenager to watch my kids.  She is really sweet, goes to our church, and the kids love her.  So about once a month Brian and I have made a point to go out just the two of us.

One of the nicest things is that I told her I wanted to go out about once a month but that sometimes we get busy and forget so to call us if she had a free weekend day/night and we'll work on being available.  So she does...it always seems to be the right time too.  Sometimes we call her and sometimes she calls us.

Anyway..enough ramblings....this is a picture I took on my cell phone from our latest date night.

myself and my husband, November 3, 2012
taken on my cell phone ;)
We went out for dinner and then to a Hockey game at our local USHL team arena.  Which I have to say was even more fun knowing that I got the tickets through Groupon so it was a great deal also.

No comments:

Post a Comment