Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thanks and more

My day 5 of thanks is I am thankful that my children love school.  I don't have to fight with them in the morning to go to school or most times to do their homework.  I hope this continues throughout their lives.

My day 6 of thanks is I am thankful for the men and women who have served or are serving (and their families) in our military.  It is because of the sacrifice they made/are making that I am able to vote today my beliefs and not fear being prosecuted for that.

Now on to more:

Today is Election Day.  Thank goodness!  Living in a swing state I have heard almost nothing but political ads for the past 90 days.  I would say two out of every 3 commercials have been political ads and most every time my phone has rung it has been some type of political call or survey or something of that nature.  I know who I am voting for...I have never doubted who I am going to vote for so all of these ads have done nothing for me except annoy and aggravate me.

No matter who you vote for I just hope you vote.  I am a firm believer in if you don't vote you can't complain about the winner.   I could go on and on but I don't want this blog to be a political blog.

So please vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment