Saturday, November 3, 2012

A month of Thanks....

With November upon us it is time again for a Month of Thanks.  As today is November 3rd here are my first 3 days of Thanks.

November 1st - I am thankful for my husband.  He is my best friend.  He loves me and shows me unconditional support for everything I do or want to do or try to do.  I can not believe that almost 18 years ago he came into my life at a laundromat.  I can't imagine my life without him.

November 2nd - I am thankful for my children.  Although they drive me crazy sometimes they have made my life better in many ways.

November 3rd - I am thankful for the my children's imagination.  I am not a parent who likes her children to be in front of electronics (including the TV) all the time.  My children normally watch about 30 minutes of TV a day.  While by boys have Leapster Explorers and my daughter wants one they are limited on the amount of time they can play them.  My children have the greatest imaginations.  They are constantly playing make believe and dress up and never seem to tire of it.  This is wonderful in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment