Friday, November 2, 2012

I can't believe it's been so long

Where has the last 5 months gone....

I can't believe it's been a little over 5 months since I posted a blog entry.  While my life has been crazy over the last 5 months it has not been so crazy that I shouldn't have been posting...oh well...I'm moving on.  And maybe in the next few weeks I'll catch the blogging world up on what's been happening in the last 5 months.

For now...I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU...to a fellow blogger and former teacher of my boys (you know who you are) to show me that November is National Blogging Month.  She challenged me as well as others, including herself, to start blogging again.  So here I am.  And I'm glad she did it.  I have looked at my blog a lot over the last few weeks and I think I just needed a kick in the pants (or the blog) to get back to it.  I hope any of my followers (the few of you that there were) who have been slacking on their blogs read this and get the same kick to start blogging regularly again.

I'll be back later today or tomorrow to do a "real" entry.

Happy National Blogging Month!!



No comments:

Post a Comment