Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A week of Thanks

My week of thanks for the last 7 days:

Day 14: I'm thankful my checkbook balanced on the first try...it was only off a little but it was an easily fixed duplicate entry.  I can be slightly OCD about my checkbook.

Day 15: I'm thankful for the house we have.  It may not be perfect but it is ours.  Brian and I are able to provide our children with a safe and warm home for our children.

Day 16: I'm thankful that my children (and the rest of the scouts that went with us) where well behaved at the Hockey game we took them too.  It was Scout Night at our local USHL hockey team's game.  Fun was had by all I believe.

Day 17: I am thankful for all of the friends I have had in my life for I am who I am today because of them. This includes the ones I have lost touch with by accident and the ones I've lost touch with on purpose, the ones I speak to daily and the ones I can go ages between conversations. God has truly blessed me even if I didn't realize at the time.

Day 18:  I am thankful for my dishwasher....I really don't like hand washing dishes...I will do it when necessary but I prefer not to have to ;)

Day 19:  I am thankful I didn't have to get up and make lunches today. As much as I know it's best for my kids for me to make their lunches every once in a while a break from deciding lunches at 7am is a nice thing ;)

Day 20: I am thankful for my family and I making it home safely tonight. It's really foggy out with horrible visibility. Hoping people take it slow and safe out there tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment