Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pictures

I've been trying to make sure I take at least one picture a day so that I can do a 365 picture a day post but if you look back you'll see that I have not been "perfect" with getting this done but I'm trying.  Here goes my next installment.

1-16-12...yummy hot chocolate on a cold winter's night

1-17-12...the view of a clean microwave

1-19-12...my daughter "reading" with her Tag Junior

1-20-12...the view from my front door during our latest snow storm

1-23-12...the library books I returned for my husband on my less than motivated day

1-24-12...my daughter turning on my coffee pot in the morning....I'm teaching her early

1-25-12...our local grocery store now has kid size shopping carts so my little one got to push her own today

2 comments:

  1. ok, seriously? can you do my microwave next??? mine NEVER looks that clean (even after cleaning!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need Norwex then - super quick, easy and only using water!

    ReplyDelete