Yesterday I....
- Washed, folded and put away 2 loads of laundry (my wonderful husband helped fold and put away the 2nd load).
- Grocery shopped with all 3 kids (snow day for my boys).
- Made my daughter's 3 year old well child doctor's appointment
- Set up a fundraiser for my daughter's school
- Returned a stack of library books for my husband
- Returned a rental lab coat (a costume from a murder mystery we participated in this past weekend)
Ahhh....I feel much better now. I still can look around my house and see the things that I did NOT get done but I am trying to focus on the things that I did get done in order to get motivated to accomplish more today. I may or may not get much accomplished today in my house because it is my day this week to go and do things just for ME but that doesn't start until after I drop the kids off so I do have some time to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment