Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My last 4 days of Thanks!

Now the title is not to mean I'm not thankful everyday but this is just the last three days of November where I am listing something I am thankful for everyday of the month.

So here goes...

Day 27 of thanks...I am thankful I have heat in my house and it works. Unfortunately in this world not everyone can say that and since I can say this I am thankful.

Day 28 of thanks...I am thankful for chocolate.  Some days it is the ray of sunshine during my day.

Day 29 of thanks...I am thankful for the ability to have lunch with a friend with NO KIDS.  Sometimes that is just needed....I recommend it to anyone ;)

Day 30 of thanks...I am thankful for my joy of scrapbooking.  I may be WAY behind on my projects but I know that it is something that I will cherish and my kids will cherish throughout their lives.

Wow - I can't believe it's going to be December tomorrow....where has this year gone.  I hope anyone that has read my blog this month as been able to find at least one thing a day they are thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment