Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A month of Thanks!

With November being the month of Thanksgiving I have been trying to list one thing a day that I am thankful for.  So I think I'll list the first 9 of them here for you and then hopefully daily do a blog about my thankful item for the day....even if it is just making my thankful statement for the day.


So far I am thankful for....

Day 1 - I am thankful for my beautiful family...they keep me on my toes but I can't imagine life without them.

Day 2 - I am thankful for the roof over my head and all the amenities that go with it.

Day 3 - I am thankful for my dishwasher...as much as I HATE to unload it, it's better than having dishes for 5 people to have to do by hand!

Day 4 - I am thankful for my husband.  He is a wonderful man and awesome father.  He truly brings out the best in me!

Day 5 - I am thankful for a quiet weekend with my family!

Day 6 - I am thankful for my friends...I may not get to see, talk, or spend as much time with them as I used to but they are still a HUGELY IMPORTANT part of my life!

Day 7 - I'm thankful for the ability to go to the grocery store and get what we need without worrying about how I am going to pay for it.

Day 8 - I am thankful for my health and the health of my family.

Day 9....I am thankful to be able to snug with my husband on a chilly fall evening.


So these are my first 9 days of Thanks...I think I'll enjoy finishing off my month of thanks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment