So as I'm typing this I am watching the first snowfall of the season. And although it looks like snow in the air and on the cars, it looks like rain has fallen the ground. Most houses are still warm enough for it really not to stick on the roofs either. So although other parts of Iowa are getting SNOW I really don't want to count this....
 |
| today's weather....you can BARELY see any accumulation on the grass across the street |
as the first snow of the year. I like it when it looks more like this....
 |
| first snow of Nov. 2008 |
or even this....
 |
| I don't think this was the "first" snow last year just the first one I can find a picture of Dec 2010 |
So come February when I'm complaining about all the snow....remind me what I said today and how I really do like the snow.....just maybe not 5 months of it.
I really do like winter and I think I'm be ready for it. I hope everyone else is.
No comments:
Post a Comment