Saturday, November 12, 2011

3 days of thanks

So I didn't get to it everyday on my blog but I am still doing my days of thanks....so here are the last 3 days.

Day 10 - I'm thankful that I've started working out.  (see my blog entry I finally did it!) Over the last 8 months I've been working out and I'm feeling better.  I hope I can keep it up as the weather turns colder.

Day 11 - Veteran's Day....I'm thankful for all of the veterans and their families for the sacrifices they have made for this great country that we live it.  I am also thankful for all of the current members of our military for continuing on the wonderful job.

Day 12 - I'm thankful for Saturdays at home with my family.  Our weeks have gotten so crazy lately that a day at home of rest and relaxation is well needed and deserved.

Somedays it has been harder to think of something I'm thankful for but I know it's just because my brain is full of other things.  I am a very lucky person and I hope after this month is over it will come more natural to me to find thankful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment