Just making that statement about riding their bikes seems weird to me. It is NOVEMBER 6th in Iowa and it was nice enough that my kids were riding their bikes in short sleeved shirts. I was coming back in the house to get my camera so that I could take pictures of this phenomenon when my littlest cutie fell
![]() |
| this picture was from earlier this year but had to share what my cutie looked like in her helmet |
off of her bike and she was DONE. So since she was done and wanted to come inside we took that as a sign that the boys were done too.
I didn't get the best sleep last night so this afternoon I ended up sleeping for a couple of hours on the couch while I was "watching" football. It felt so good but it was SOOO hard to get up and moving again. But I did and it was nice watching the kids ride their bikes...especially since we don't know when the next time we might be able to do since winter can be coming at any time now.
I hope to have a few more chances to get outside and ride bikes before the real winter weather hits....we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:
Post a Comment