Saturday, November 26, 2011

Four more days of Thanks

So Days 23 through 26 have been busy....so as with my last few Thanks posts I'm putting them one post.

Day 23...I'm thankful for a turkey that is freezer to oven (thank you Butterball this year)....no having to thaw the turkey for days in the refrigerator.

Day 24...I'm thankful for the warm weather we had on Thanksgiving Day.  We grilled out for lunch and the kids got to play outside for a couple hours.

Day 25...I'm thankful that I slept in and didn't go to Black Friday this year....there was nothing that jumped out at me in the ads so slept in instead.

Day 26...I'm thankful for TV over the air...it's nice to enjoy some good TV and not having to pay for it.  About 2 1/2 years ago my husband and I decided the approximately 40 dollars a month we were paying for BASIC cable and we really were only getting 2 or 3 stations that we couldn't get "over the air."  So we called and ordered a digital antenna for the roof of our house and after it was installed we actually were receiving stations that we couldn't get on BASIC cable...FOR FREE!!!  So there's the story behind that!

No comments:

Post a Comment