Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I am thankful for many things (as I have been sharing this month) but today I think the biggest thing I'm thankful for is for my family.

My family (this picture was taken Oct 2011)

Part of our Texas family - my niece was taking the picture

My sister, niece, Hank and Lili (2 out of 3 of my kids)
my brother in law playing "itsy bitsy spider" with Lili

My dad and my son

my nephew - he's camera shy

My kids with 2 of my best friends kids (they are truly family even if not by blood) and a friend

Me, My best friend's mom, and my best friend in Iowa.  She's one of my "other" sisters.  Blood does not make you family!

My kids learning about a turtle from their uncle!
I may not have pictures of all of my family on here but they are all loved and I can't imagine life without any of them!  I'm thankful that this year we have gotten to see ALMOST all of our family.  My brother is overseas serving our country (which I'm thankful he is safe) so I haven't seen him in the last few years....but here he is with my middle child about 5 years ago...

my brother and Hank, November 2006
Although we are spread out all over this country (and world) I am thankful for every last one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment