Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Piece 1000 has been found!



Back in January I blogged about Jigsaw Puzzles and in that blog I talked about a puzzle that my husband and I put together over the Christmas holidays.  The big "finale" to that story was that after putting together 999 pieces we could not find the last piece.




We searched and searched and couldn't find it.  I moved furniture and just about went crazy looking for it....well guess what....10 months later....it was found. 

My husband was being an AWESOME husband and vacuuming the house for me, and not just vacuuming the open areas but moving furniture to vacuum.  So when he moved the entertainment center out from the wall there was a puzzle piece on the floor.

So he walked up the stairs to our attic to where I had put the puzzle until we decided whether to take it apart or frame it.....and was able to finally finished the puzzle.

The missing piece no longer



The finished puzzle
I guess the morale of this story is NEVER give up.  When we are supposed to find something or finish something it will happen.

No to decide whether to frame it or not.....

(I'm leaning towards framing it ;-) )


No comments:

Post a Comment