So today was the last day of the 2010-2011 School year and so now it is official that I have a second grader and a kindergartener (although spell check doesn't like that word). I can't believe both of my boys are going to be in school full time next year. My little miss and I aren't going to know what to do....but I guess we'll figure it out.
It was raining today so I don't have a picture of my (now) second grader in front of the same tree we take our first day of school pics but he made a good point on the way home. He said "Mom, we can go tomorrow and take the picture if it's not raining." And yes we can but I'll know ;) Still I like his thinking!
But since I don't have a picture of him on his last day I'll have to share the picture I'm going to blog about next....his Cub Scout picture. This was taken the other night before he got his Tiger Cub badge.
He's so proud (as he should be) of being a Cub Scout. And in a year I'll have a second one doing that too....I get tired just thinking about it.
So now that I showed off my second grader it's time to show off my kindergarten(er). These pictures were taken on his last day of his "preschool." It actually is a Parent's Day Out (PDO) program that I LOVE and am so thankful I found this for my oldest (pictured above) and didn't go the "traditional" preschool route. All of my kids love PDO and have grown so much with the time they have spent there and my little miss will still enjoy it twice a week next school year....YEAH MOMMY TIME!!!
Anyway...sidetracked there for a moment....here he is my Kindergarten(er)!
His teachers are awesome! They taught my oldest and I can't believe in 3 short years they WILL teach my youngest! (That's a hint to them that they have to hang out for AT LEAST 3 more years)
I am a lucky person to have such wonderful sons. Yes they are kids and don't always listen but I just feel the need to brag. They are growing up so fast and becoming such nice young "men."
No comments:
Post a Comment