Friday, June 17, 2011

But what about my MILP!!!

Picture this.....it's a quiet Saturday morning.  6:30am to be exact....for some STRANGE reason my kids are still asleep (and so am I).  The next thing I know my body feels a hand on my bed....so I open my eyes and see this beautiful face coming towards me....

so since my husband was still sleeping I whispered "Daddy's still sleeping.  Let's go downstairs" and in her LOUDEST voice ever heard my darling daughter decided to ask...

"BUT WHAT ABOUT MY MILP!!!"

And with that my husband leaned up and looked at me....so I said to my darling daughter "Well now that Daddy is awake let's go downstairs and get your milk (where it's kept) and let Dad go BACK to sleep."

So if it's ever truly quiet in our house now my husband just looks at me and asks "But what about my MILP!"


***Editor's note: I didn't misspell milk my 2 year old just doesn't pronounce her K's yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment