So now I have to do my mom bragging and say Happy Birthday to my Oldest son!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BJ!
I believe BJ had a great birthday....we were in CA and we spent the day at LEGOLAND....since my children are obsessed with Legos I couldn't think of a cooler place to spend your 7th birthday.
I'll have a post on our vacation destinations but here are a few pics from Legoland....we truly could have spent another day there....it was amazing.....and FUN!
Our 16 year old niece was able to join us for the day (her parents let her play hookie her last week of school) so she is the "extra" person you may see in a few pics.
All in all I think it was a great day. The next night we did cupcakes and such with the family we were visiting so here's a pic of BJ and his cupcakes. I decided to forgo candles this time just because. I'm sure the next set of family we get together with will do a cake too so there may be candles in the future.
ok tell BJ I am SOOO jealous!!!! we've wanted to go there... oh since isaac read there WAS a legoland! and that's been a while! have to add that to our vacation destination list!
ReplyDelete