Monday, May 23, 2011

Tootie Ta!

So last week was the last week of the school year for my two younger children's Parents Day Out program.  Every year the last week of school the kids have a musical for the parents.  And at the end of the musical the 4 year old room has their "Graduation" ceremony.  Well this year they did things a little different.  They decided to only have Graduation on two days of the week instead of all four.  So there was extra time in the program. So this year the 4 year old class performed a song that they sing "a lot" in class.

Of course I have to preface this video with the disclaimer that until this past week I thought my middle child, Hank, was making up the words "Tootie Ta."  He's known to his family to just make up words for the fun of it so when I heard him "singing" Tootie Ta I just figured he was making it up.  Then came to end of the year program. All I can say is I am SOO glad that I had my video camera with me.

So at the request of a follower I am posting this video.  Please enjoy and don't laugh too much.  My son is the one in the middle with the camo pants on.  One last disclaimer.....I am NOT a good videographer and was laughing during the filming so the video is a little shaky at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment