Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy First Day of Spring.....



In celebration of the start of Spring I decided I needed a pedicure.  I have not had one since October and the long winter in shoes have been tough on my feet.  I will not and can not show you pictures of my feet before my pedicure. They were not pretty and I don't think I would have taken a picture of my feet looking like that.  But I will show you a picture of my feet moments after my pedicure. 

It was taken with my cell phone camera but I think it's a nice picture (and I don't like my feet). 
It was SO nice to be able to pull out my flip flops and wear them out of the salon.  The weather was cloudy but it was about 55 degrees and so it was nice enough not to have to put back on my socks and tennis shoes.

I love Spring and hope that our winter weather doesn't return like it sometimes does.  Although later this week they are saying there is a SLIGHT chance of snow flurries overnight. 

This week is Spring Break for my kids so I hope I can wear these or other sandals more this week when we are able to go to the park and play (weather permitting of course).

What do you do to celebrate the beginning of Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment