Saturday, March 5, 2011

Another difference between my daughter and my sons

Awhile back I posted One difference between my daughter and my sons and I think this MIGHT become a somewhat "regular" posting.  As I look back over the past month or so of pictures I see that my that another difference between my daughter and her brothers is her MANY hairsyles.  Granted my boys don't have the option of having so many styles because I keep their hair pretty short, and some of her hairstyles are just how it goes that day but anyway....here are a few examples.....

  The boys like to call this her Volcano look...I call it the Pebbles or Palm Tree look.

This is just the I've just been playing look no real styling involved.

(I apologize for the horrible exposure but I was trying to play with my camera here I wasn't taking this picture specifically for the subject matter.)

 The reason for 2 ponytails in this style is because she kept messing with the back of it of neck.  And it wasn't long enough for just one ponytail in the back.

The static look.  Not really planned but with dry Iowa winters it is bound to happen.  She wasn't happy that I was photographing her at this exact moment.  I actually got the back shot as she was walking away from me.

But later on that day, believe it or not, she asked me to put these in and take the picture.
She just wouldn't smile.

Then I finally got her hair cut.  So she can see without HAVING to have things in her hair or without HAVING to walk with her neck leaning back so she could see....it was kinda cute though.  


But if I want to put her hair up I can still do it.  

 I don't mind this difference between my daughter and her brothers but sometimes I wish she would have the same hairstyle as her brothers.  It takes me NO time in the morning to fix their hair. Here are a couple pics of the boys to show what I'm talking about.

Basically they get up and go.  NO MUSS NO FUSS!  Oh well.  That's what I get for having a girl. 
I wonder what my next difference (besides the obvious) that I'll enjoy sharing next, especially since the last two have dealt with their hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment