Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Lili!

So I'm about 9 days late of this but for some reason last week I just couldn't get the laziness out of my head and blog....so here I go...

Happy 2nd Birthday to my precious little girl Lillian Meredith....better known as LILI!!!
Two years ago she came into our lives a happy healthy 8lb 5.5oz little bundle of joy.

Yes her face is purple but that was because she came so quickly that she was quite bruised.

I am a very lucky mom to have two wonderful sons and my precious little girl.  Over the past two years she has definitely developed a great personality and she loves to test me with that personality.  
She LOVES following her brothers and trying to copy everything they do...good or bad.  And by doing that she was our first broken bone.  This past December she decided to act like her brothers and try to "JUMP" down the stairs....oops she missed a step and off to the ER we went.  

 And her second trip "home" from the hospital came with a lovely cast.  6 days later she got another one and it was pink this time....thanks to Hank deciding that was her favorite color.

But anyway....On Sunday, February 13th we celebrated Lillian Meredith's 2nd birthday.  
And what a grand day it was....
We started off with our traditional birthday breakfast at McDonald's.

and of course our picture with Ronald.  
(I can't ever get everyone looking at the same time)

Then we were able to go outside and play in the snow for a little while...




Then came more fun stuff....decorating the cake...and the birthday girl (and her brothers) wanted to help.

After dinner came blowing out the candles, opening up presents, and having cake. 



 She definitely enjoyed the cake.

Then after a bath she was able to cuddle with Mommie before bedtime....kinda like she did after she was born.  
I can't believe it's been two years.  Where did the time go?



No comments:

Post a Comment