Monday, February 21, 2011

Could Spring Come Sooner than I thought???

On February 1st we had "THE BLIZZARD OF 2011!"  My backyard looked like this....

If you want to see more from the blizzard check out...Snow Day

Then things started to get sunny and warm up a little....well okay not just a little.....here's what last week looked like through my back window.

Monday, February 14th...got around 37 degrees

Tuesday, February 15th... then around 40 degrees

Wednesday, February 16th...up to about 48-50 degrees


Thursday, February 17th....which of course got up to 63 degrees - that was sublime!

Friday, February 18th....a cold front came it so it was back down to around 40 degrees...
And then on Sunday, February 20th it was cold, wet and rainy.....but here's what my yard looked like...

NO SNOW!!!

This picture was taken around 8:30 am and my backyard light is on due to how dark the sky was. 

Of course I think I've gotten too excited about the possibility that the Ground Hog was right and there won't be six more weeks of winter.  But unfortunately the 7 Day forecast shows that it will be cold, wet and we have possible chances of SNOW.  

But I still don't mind as much since the foot of snow that was in my backyard is gone and I don't think it will be back until next winter.  Bring on the SPRING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment